Bo-Jian Hou (B.-J. Hou)
Department of Computer Science
National Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology
Email: houbj # lamda.nju.edu.cn (I would reply within 24 hours, if not, please contact me using Gmail account "houbj.hbj" or foxmail account "houbj.hbj")
Currently I am a third year PhD student of Department of Computer Science and Technology in Nanjing University and a member of LAMDA Group(LAMDA Publications), led by professor Zhi-Hua Zhou.
You can download my brief CV here.
Professor Zhi-Hua Zhou
I received my B.Sc. degree in Computer Science and Technology in June 2014 from Nanjing University. Since September 2014, I was admitted to study for a Ph.D. degree in Nanjing University
without entrance examination.
I am interested in Machine Learning. Currently I am focusing on the subfields:
- Semi-Supervised Learning : learning both from labeled and unlabeled data;
- Feature Evolvable Learning : towards learning scenario where features would evolve;
- Learnware : towards resuable, evolvable and comprehensible machine learning models.
- Bo-Jian Hou, Lijun Zhang and Zhi-Hua Zhou. Prediction with Unpredictable Feature Evolution. Preprinted. [arXiv]
- Bo-Jian Hou and Zhi-Hua Zhou. Learning with Interpretable Structure from RNN. Preprinted. [arXiv]
- Bo-Jian Hou, Lijun Zhang and Zhi-Hua Zhou. A longer version of Learning with Feature Evolvable Streams is submitted to IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering.
- Bo-Jian Hou, Lijun Zhang and Zhi-Hua Zhou. Learning with Feature Evolvable Streams. In: Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 30 (NIPS'17), Long Beach, CA, 2017. [PDF] [Supplementary PDF][code] [poster]
- Bo-Jian Hou, Lijun Zhang and Zhi-Hua Zhou. Storage fit learning with unlabeled data. In: Proceedings of the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'17), Melbourne, Australia, 2017. [PDF] [code] [poster]
- Reviewer of PRICAI'19 (The 16th Pacific Rim International Conference on Artificial Intelligence).
- Program Committee Member of CCML'19 (The 17th China Conference on Machine Learning).
- Program Committee Member of NeurIPS'19 (The 33th Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems).
- Program Committee Member of ICML'19 (The 36th International Conference of Machine Learning).
- Program Committee Member of AISTATS'19 (The 22nd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics).
- Program Committee Member of ICLR'19 (The 7th International Conference on Learning Representations).
- Program Committee Member of AAAI'19 (The 33rd AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence).
- Program Committee Member of NeurIPS'18 (The 32nd Annual Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems).
Awards & Honors
- Excellent Member of the Communist Youth League. 2018
- National Scholarship for Ph.D. 2017
- IJCAI Travel Grant. 2017
- Model Cadre of the Communist Youth League. 2017
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award in Nanjing University. 2014
- National Endeavor Scholarship. 2012
- Computational Thinking (for undergraduate students). Fall, 2016
- Introduction to Java (for undergraduate students). Fall, 2014
National Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology, Nanjing University, Xianlin Campus Mailbox 603, 163 Xianlin Avenue, Qixia District, Nanjing 210023, China
(In Chinese:) 南京市栖霞区仙林大道163号，南京大学仙林校区603信箱，软件新技术国家重点实验室，210023。