Bo-Jian Hou (B.-J. Hou)
Department of Computer Science
National Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology
Email: houbj # lamda.nju.edu.cn (I would reply within 24 hours, if not, please contact me using Gmail account "houbj.hbj" or foxmail account "houbj.hbj")
Currently I am a second year PhD student of Department of Computer Science and Technology in Nanjing University and a member of LAMDA Group(LAMDA Publications), led by professor Zhi-Hua Zhou.
Professor Zhi-Hua Zhou
I received my B.Sc. degree in Computer Science and Technology in June 2014 from Nanjing University. Since September 2014, I was admitted to study for a Ph.D. degree in Nanjing University
without entrance examination.
I am interested in Machine Learning. Currently I am focusing on the subfields:
- Semi-Supervised Learning : learning both from labeled and unlabeled data;
- Feature Evolvable Learning : towards learning scenario where features would evolve;
- Learnware : towards resuable, evolvable and comprehensible machine learning models.
- Bo-Jian Hou, Lijun Zhang and Zhi-Hua Zhou. Learning with Feature Evolvable Streams. In: Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 30 (NIPS'17), Long Beach, CA, 2017. [PDF] [Supplementary PDF][code] [poster]
- Bo-Jian Hou, Lijun Zhang and Zhi-Hua Zhou. Storage fit learning with unlabeled data. In: Proceedings of the 26th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI'17), Melbourne, Australia, 2017. [PDF] [code] [poster]
Awards & Honors
- National Scholarship for Ph.D. 2017
- IJCAI Travel Grant. 2017
- Model Cadre of the Communist Youth League. 2017
- Outstanding Undergraduate Student Award in Nanjing University. 2014
- National Endeavor Scholarship. 2012
- Computational Thinking (for undergraduate students). Fall, 2016
- Introduction to Java (for undergraduate students). Fall, 2014
National Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology, Nanjing University, Xianlin Campus Mailbox 603, 163 Xianlin Avenue, Qixia District, Nanjing 210023, China
(In Chinese:) 南京市栖霞区仙林大道163号，南京大学仙林校区603信箱，软件新技术国家重点实验室，210023。