Xu (剢 穔)
Department of Computer Science
Nanjing University, China
I received my B.Sc. degree in computer science from Nanjing University in June 2009. After that, I became a member of LAMDA Group. Currently I am a third year Ph.D. student of Department of Computer Science and Technology. My advisor is Professor Zhi-Hua Zhou.
Michigan State University, East Lansing, USA
Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
- Visiting Student to Prof Rong Jin's Group, Apr. 2012每 July 2013
The Chinese University of Hongkong, Shatin, Hong Kong
- Master, Computer Science and Technology, Sep. 2009 每 Jun. 2011
- Advisor: Prof. Yuan Jiang
- B.S., Computer Science and Technology, Sep. 2006 每 Jun. 2009
- Undergraduate Student, Biology, Sep. 2004 每 Jun. 2006
- Exchange Student, Major in International Asian Studies, Sep. 2005每 Dec. 2005
Machine Learning, Multi-Label Learning, Matrix Completion
- Speedup Matrix Completion with Side Information: Application to Multi-Label Learning [PDF, Supplementary]
Miao Xu, Zhi-Hua Zhou, and Rong Jin
In Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 26 (NIPS 2013), Lake Tahoe, 2013.
- Multi-Label Learning with PRO Loss [PDF, Code]
Miao Xu, Yu-Feng Li and Zhi-Hua Zhou
In: Proceedings of the 27th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI'13), Bellevue, WA, 2013, pp.998-1004.
Randomized Algorithm, Fall, 2011
Phone: (86-25) 89681127
Address: National Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology
Nanjing University, Xianlin Campus Mailbox 603
Nanjing 210023, Chin
I enjoy salsa dancing. Besides, I try to travel to many places.
Last modified: Dec. 23, 2013