Xu (剢 穔)
Ph.D Student Since 2011
Department of Computer Science
Nanjing University, China
I received my B.Sc. degree in computer science from Nanjing University in June 2009.
After that, I became a member of LAMDA
Group. Currently I am a fourth year Ph.D. student of Department of Computer Science and
Technology. My advisor is Professor Zhi-Hua Zhou.
Michigan State University, East Lansing, USA
Nanjing University, Nanjing, China
- Visiting Student to Prof Rong Jin's Group, Apr.
2012每 July 2013
The Chinese University of Hongkong, Shatin, Hong Kong
- Master, Computer Science and Technology, Sep. 2009 每 Jun. 2011
- Advisor: Prof. Yuan Jiang
- B.S., Computer Science and Technology, Sep. 2006 每 Jun. 2009
- Undergraduate Student, Biology, Sep. 2004 每 Jun. 2006
- Exchange Student, Major in International Asian Studies, Sep.
2005每 Dec. 2005
Machine Learning, Multi-Label Learning, Matrix Completion
Miao Xu, Rong Jin , and
the 32rd International Conference of Machine Learning (ICML 2015), Lille
- Speedup Matrix Completion with
Side Information: Application to Multi-Label Learning [PDF,
Miao Xu, Zhi-Hua Zhou, and
in Neural Information Processing Systems 26 (NIPS 2013), Lake
- Multi-Label Learning with PRO
Miao Xu, Li-Yu
Feng and Zhi-Hua Zhou
In: Proceedings of the 27th AAAI
Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI'13), Bellevue, WA,
Algorithm, Fall, 2011
Phone: (86-25) 89681127
Address: National Key Laboratory for Novel Software Technology
Xianlin Campus Mailbox 603
Nanjing 210023, Chin
enjoy salsa dancing. Besides, I try to travel to many places.
modified: May 15th, 2015